THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN NSFOCUS REPORTS
2021 Global DDoS Attack Landscape
- DDoS attacks are gaining momentum in recent years, as outsized and diversified attacks are raging through the cyberworld.
- DDoS attack gangs have been propagating DDoS botnets and expanding the range of reflection attacks.
- Botnets have become a main tool for carpet-bombing DDoS attacks.
- DDoS threats may become the preferred extortion method of cybercriminal gangs.
- The main victim industries are beginning to diversify, but the gaming industry still tops the target list of attackers.