- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to automate security operations tasks, improve threat detection, and respond to incidents more quickly.
- Access to the NSFOCUS Threat Intelligence Center with a vast amount of high-value threat intelligence covering special scenarios such as mining, extortion, APT, command and control attacks, and offensive and defensive drills. This helps users to proactively deploy defensive strategies.
- NSFOCUS has been named a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services in 2020, 2021, and 2023. It has also been named a Notable Provider in Forrester’s The External Threat Intelligence Service Providers Landscape, Q1 2023.
- Automate security operations tasks, improve threat detection, and respond to incidents more quickly.
Full Traffic Analysis and Event Retrospection
- Recognizes more than 150 types of encryption attack tools and over 300 different fingerprints. It allows for batch retrospective analysis of endpoint network telemetry data for up to 30 days. With this data, NSFOCUS ISOP can discover unknown threats and zero-day vulnerabilities, enhancing proactive threat detection.
- Offers visualized threat hunting based on identified clues or indicators, and provides recommendations for suspicious clues. This assists security analysts in focusing on potential threats. Custom rules are allowed to expand threat detection capabilities.