Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
NSFOCUS are looking for an experienced network architect to take responsibility for maintaining and developing our global cloud network. Key responsibilities will be developing and troubleshooting routing policy, traffic engineering decisions and architecting automation solutions for network provisioning. Strong communication and leadership skills are also important, as the ISP network architect will often be working with multiple teams and stakeholders to ensure the network is designed and implemented to meet the needs of our organization.
- The individual must be detailed oriented and possess the desire and ability to work independently, as well as with other team members, adjusting priorities and delivering improvement to network design and processes
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining overall network architecture, including the selection of hardware and software components
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting on service provider networks, ensuring reliability and scalability of the network, and effective monitoring.
- Thorough understanding of BGP, VRF, IS-IS, IPv6, OSPF, Anycast, QoS, Traffic Engineering, Route-maps, BGP communities, RPKI & IRR objects.
- Thorough understanding of Internet provider/IP transit ecosystem & IXP peering as well as datacenter cross-connects & optical cabling standards.
- Experience with network security concepts, best practices and technologies including, but not limited to, SSH, IPSec, TACACs, firewall policies and 802.1x
- Scripting and Automation including knowledge of python, ansible, JINJA2, YAML, NETCONF.
- Ability to produce detailed engineering documentation: Network diagramming, rack elevations, routing designs
Additional Desired Skills:
- Understanding of DDoS attacks and appropriate mitigations
- Familiarity with EVPN/VXLAN
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Experience working with Tier2/3 ISP environment using Arista or Cisco routing hardware
- Arista Cloud Vision Portal experience
- Malaysia preferred