NSFOCUS is a proven global leader in providing enterprise-level network security solutions and services. Our strategy is to provide the most competitive security solutions and services for customers and to be the world’s most reliable network security company.
- This role has dual responsibility of Product Management and Technical Marketing for Threat Intelligence.
- As the product manager, this role is responsible for managing the successful planning, implementation & delivery of Threat Intelligence offering.
- Gather and document market requirements for existing and future TI offering. Conduct primary research that includes customer and partner interviews. Document personas, use cases, user; partner with UX team to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, and test, beta, and deliver a marketable product on time.
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems.
- This position also covers technical marketing for threat intelligence, including but not limited to: creating customer facing demos, develop sample code/tools to help with customer’s evaluation, and competitive intelligence.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Works under general direction toward predetermined long-range goals. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes.
- Lead a cross functional team for product planning and product launches.
- Drive consensus from team members as well as senior executives.
- This is an individual contributor role, reporting into VP of Product Management.
- Domestic and international travel are required
- 6-10 years of direct Product Management experience, Solutions Architect or Systems Engineers or Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Solid experience building use cases for Threat Intelligence and planning, scoping and prioritizing how best to integrate software apps
- Hands-on working knowledge of multiple threat intelligence services in the market
- Technical competency of implementing software or APIs as part of TI service
- Proven experience working with remote development team.
Desired Experience (Bonus):
- Product marketing or technical marketing experience
- At least one year leading an Agile development team
- Direct experience in conducting primary research
- Direct experience in user experience research and design
- Mandarin speaking;
- Other networking security experience: Firewall, IPS, Cloud Security, SIEM (Splunk)
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- MBA or Masters preferred
- CISSP, CCNA or other security certifications are a plus
Jobsite & Interview:
Santa Clara, CA
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.