NSFOCUS is a proven global leader in providing enterprise-level network security solutions and services. Our strategy is to provide the most competitive security solutions and services for customers, and to be the world’s most reliable network security company.
Key Area of Responsibility: Assist the Accounting Manager with month-end close and process daily accounting transactions.
- Prepare journal entries as part of the month-end close function
- Record transactions in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Record fixed assets and prepaid
- Accrue employee benefits and operating expenses
- Record payroll journal entry
- Streamline month end close
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Record vendor invoices and process payments
- Respond to vendor payment inquiries, process payments every week
- Maintain vendor files
- Prepare 1099s
- Automate Accounts Payables
- Process invoices
- Insure timely billing and collections
- Deposit and process cash receipts
- Minimum 2 years of recent relevant GL accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Strong proficiency in Excel, specifically with VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Collaborative work ethic and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to learn, grow and improve
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.