- Create the product requirements, develop market strategy with short/mid/long term roadmaps, design the pricing strategy, and in charge of the products throughout entire life cycle.
- Team up with Support team, Sales team, Cloud Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Development team; Working with potential customers and partners to have a successful implementation, delivery and monitoring of NSFOCUS security products.
- Document the work flow for network configuration, security procedures as well as the steps of provisioning the customers.
- Train internally and externally with our use cases to bring satisfaction to our existing user base as well as expanding to the potential customers.
- Involve in design, discussion and implementation on the future cloud solutions in various regions.
- Performs marketing research, directs product schedules, and organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product on time
- Working with team to design and expand our product front look and feel to present visibility into the network traffic, DDoS attack, security management. Determine the API interfaces for multiple components of the product to interact.
- Be a true team player to motivate yourself as well as others and collaborate well in a global team environment. Maintain transparency and align feature release schedules within the company vision.
- Working on related products in different stages of life cycle.
- 3+ years of direct experience in Network Security as Product Management, Security Architect, Solutions Architect or Systems Engineers
- Hands-on working knowledge of DDoS on-prem solutions and DDoS in the cloud solutions. Working experience in SaaS or IaaS is a plus.
- Experience driving business plans, product roadmaps, assessing performance against metrics and project milestones, conducting comparative analysis and research to determine investment alternatives and product plans and messaging.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal.
- Experience with BGP, TCP, Web application protection, packet inspection, routers, VPNs, Network Monitoring and analyze Network performance is required.
- Experience with Agile development using the tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Git is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese (native or bilingual proficiency) is a plus.
Education and Certification:
Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience with BS degree
Jobsite & Interview:
Santa Clara, CA
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
NSFOCUS is revolutionizing Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art cloud-based services like DDOS protection, threat intelligence, web application firewall, etc. Our products protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection and performance. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade, hybrid DDOS security and threat intelligence. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com