Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
NSFOCUS are looking for an experienced Linux Systems Architect (Automation Focused) to take responsibility for our private cloud infrastructure supporting network and security applications. As part of a small team automation is key to maintaining our global footprint, an ethos you’ll be expected to continue and expand upon.
- The individual must be detailed oriented and possess the desire and ability to work independently, as well as with other team members, adjusting priorities and delivering improvement to compute systems and processes.
- Demonstrable experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux systems (CentOS/Ubuntu), leveraging ansible, python, bash automation techniques.
- Ability to capacity plan and manage the hardware delivery process globally, evaluate and deploy new technologies and manage requirements from internal customers.
- Moderate understanding of KVM, Linux networking, IPTABLES
- Experience with security concepts, best practices and technologies including, but not limited to SSH, IPSec, firewall policies, CVE tracking and remediation.
- Scripting and Automation including knowledge of python, ansible, JINJA2, YAML, NETCONF.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation for the systems architecture, including diagrams and system topologies.
- Ability to continuously improve the systems infrastructure and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with OpenNebula/StorPool
- Familiarity with EVPN/VXLAN
- Familiarity with Git version control, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform
- Malaysia preferred