The Channel Director will be responsible for developing and growing the Channel ecosystem for NSFocus across North America. The position reports to the North America VP. Location not important, traveling required.
- Drive pipeline and sales revenue via Channel Partners (Primarily Resellers and VARs and opportunistically SIs).
- Help the Salesforce to transition to an All Channel model within 12 months
- Perform all aspects of Channel development
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow Channel program to scale
- Resolve issues regarding program policy interpretation and compliance to requirements, defining and implementing corrective actions, and escalating issues to VP level as needed.
- Train sales teams on how to engage with their Channel partners
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained y our Delivery team
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Liaise with Directors, Principals, IFRs, CSEs, Marketing and Product as required to provide necessary resources to maximize each partner opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Security Channel, VAR and SI partner eco-system
- 5 years work experience
- Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
- Proven ability to build and retain relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel across North America
- Proactive and service oriented
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Channel Director, North America”.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.