Who are we?
NSFOCUS is a proven global leader in providing enterprise-level network and application security solutions and services. We feature a fun, start-up culture, and are seeking high-scale, career-focused candidates looking to quickly grow their career and help expand our presence in the dynamic global cyber security space.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is an energetic and outgoing team player. They are highly self-motivated and can thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They demonstrate excellent communication skills and are comfortable on the phone. We are in need of hard-working individuals who are looking to make their start in the Silicon Valley tech industry, at a pre-IPO security company with huge potential – but we need you to help take us to the next level!
- Call and email marketing generated leads to schedule discovery meetings with outside sales reps in your assigned territories
- Make 100 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Update lead status and properly log all prospect interactions into Salesforce
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the NSFOCUS product suite – and clearly articulate capabilities and unique differentiators to prospects
- Qualify all sales and marketing leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Work closely with assigned territory reps to proactively target priority accounts
- Provide a weekly activity report to management
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets
- A powerful desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, and written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter; resourceful & can adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to convincingly articulate the NSFOCUS vision, product suite and value proposition
- Willing to work in a team-oriented environment
- Quick learner who embraces new challenges
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Sales background preferred; e.g. telesales, retail, door-to-door
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- BA/BS degree is preferred
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.