The Partner Alliance Director will be responsible for developing and growing the partner and channel ecosystem for NSFOCUS across North America. Location not important, heavy traveling required.
Drive pipeline and sales revenue via:
- BD Partners
Integrations are leveraged into BD Partners Channels. Field teams find opportunities and we drive them thru ecosystem of partner VARS & SIs
Security VARS that sell multiple reactive solutions (Software/Services) or are BD Partner Shops
Long term partners that present the opportunity for 8 figure deals.
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segments, relationship definition, technical implementation requirements, launch activities, partner competency requirements and certification (when applicable), and program costs.
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow partner program to scale
- Resolve challenges in a timely fashion between partners and internal/external clients in ways that maintain positive relationships.
- Resolve issues regarding program policy interpretation and compliance to requirements, defining and implementing corrective actions, and escalating issues to senior management as needed.
- Work internally to train sales teams on how to engage with their partners
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Liaise with Directors, Principals, IFRs, CSEs, Marketing and Product as required to provide necessary resources to maximize each partner opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Security Channel, VAR and SI partner eco-system
- 5 years work experience
- Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel across North America extensively
- Proactive and service oriented
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Alliance Director, North America”.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.