NSFOCUS is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join its Global Technical Support Team in Santa Clara, CA. In this exciting role, you will be part of a team gaining deep knowledge of NSFOCUS products, and support our growing customer base globally. The ideal candidate will have a good experience working with networking and security products.
- Manage bug reporting and knowledgebase articles development
- Provide phone and email support to our customers and occasional travel to customer sites for troubleshooting and debugging
- Take lead in troubleshooting, diagnosis and documenting complex issues
- Work closely with NSFOCUS engineering team, product management and manufacturing on a regular basis
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written – to effectively communicate with customers and internal stakeholders
- Make conscientious effort to improve existing processes and tools to facilitate growth
- 2+ years previous experience in technical support, support engineering, or equivalent role
- Strong understanding of networking and good grasp on hardware and software security products
- Strong understanding of Internet and network protocols, architecture, and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to articulate complex issues in a manner appropriate to the audience
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility to changes
- One or more relevant technical certifications (Security+, CCNA, CISSP or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering / IT
Location: Santa Clara, California
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Tier-3 Technical Support Engineer”.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.