As the sales representative, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with NSFOCUS’s key Service Provider and System Integration customers and partners in the assigned region. You must be able to work in a cooperative manner with the NSFOCUS teams and manage to grow the overall territory revenue through delivering value to those customers and partners, propelling the NSFOCUS business to the next level.
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
- Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
- Conduct remote demos and manage prospect POV/POC/trials
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
- Uncover additional NSFOCUS product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
- Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing NSFOCUS resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- Prior experience selling Internet solutions and a working knowledge of web-based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Experience working with Service Providers and Systems Integration partners with a thorough understanding of this go to market approach.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region.
- Self-motivated & organized
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Prior experience with smaller, growing companies.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) in CS/EE or related majors.
Jobsite & Interview:
Santa Clara, CA
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
NSFOCUS is revolutionizing Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art cloud-based services like DDOS protection, threat intelligence, web application firewall, etc. Our products protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection and performance. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade, hybrid DDOS security and threat intelligence. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com