Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
As a NSFOCUS Sales Engineer, you and your Regional Sales Manager partner will be responsible for helping clients transform their approach of Anti-DDoS and web security by presenting the NSFOCUS platform and products to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
To accomplish this, the sales engineer must have a strong technical foundation and a desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable solution design. The sales engineer will act as a trusted technical and business advisor to our clients while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
- You are the technical expert who best understands, articulates and evangelizes the NSFOCUS approach to transforming the way customers protect themselves and deliver security to their customers.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Your presentations and demos for prospects, partners and customers are crisp, informative, and tailored to your audience, be they executives, architects or operators.
- You will connect with peers throughout NSFOCUS to learn, contribute, and share best practices.
- You own the technical sales process from stem to stern, working in tandem with your regional sales manager partner to identify, qualify and scope opportunities, build and maintain account and territory plans, and execute proof of concept engagements as needed to convert opportunities into technical victories.
- You’re constantly building and maintaining strong relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as the reseller partners and internal NSFOCUS resources who all contribute to the success of your customers.
- 4+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience selling to the carrier and provider customers. Knowledge of carrier network security technologies including but not limited to: DDoS, BGP, firewall, WAF, HTTP and web security technologies, proxies, caches, SSL/TLS, GRE and IPsec tunneling, DNS, load balancing, network architecture, null routing, etc.
- Proven hands-on experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, macOS, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems.
- Practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of DDoS mitigation technologies and products (on-premise /cloud /hybrid)
- You understand SaaS based technologies and their implications for the enterprise.
- Ability to work “hand-in-hand” with the Field Sales organization
- Strong interpersonal, listening and influencing skills. Ability to influence and negotiate with CXO level stakeholders and within the NSFOCUS organization
- You are high energy, passionate, a natural contributor to the business internally and externally to his/her immediate business
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under pressure.
- CISSP or any other relevant certificate is a plus
Education and Certification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience with BS degree
Position Type: Full time