Data Scientist/ Big Data Engineer
• Design, development and support of the data platform and applications of the Labs
• Help internal teams by building data solutions to enable data mining, analysis and visualization of security threat data
• Play a critical role in all aspects of the full development lifecycle using a wide range of big data technologies and tools
• BS, MS in Computer Science or related technical experience
• 5 years Python, Java OR Perl, Ruby development experience
• Mid-Senior Level NoSQL technologies experience
• Mid-Senior Level Cloud/Elastic Search
• Mid-Senior Level Kafka or similar experience
• Mid-Senior Distributed computing experience
• Mid-Senior Level web framework experience
• DevOps experience
• Must have experience developing web interfaces or web API’s to your backend systems.
• Would be ideal if you have experience in back end development of a security focused operation.
• Chinese language fluency as a plus
Job Type: Full time
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.