The Systems Engineer – Brasilia, DF , will have the overall responsibility to support the sales and go-to market efforts of NSFOCUS in this region, primarily focusing on Government (Federal / State) projects.
- Be a part of an industry leading “A” team of System Engineers to support the Sales effort in the Americas.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for providing technical evaluations at customer premises (proof of concept) and help drive the deal to a technical closure
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory(*) – Up to 25% – 50%
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of proven technical experience as a Systems Engineer in the networking and/or enterprise security market
- Knowledge of DDoS and Web Application Firewall technologies
- Ability to work “hand-in-hand” with the Field Sales organization
- Strong interpersonal, listening and influencing skills. Ability to influence and negotiate with CXO level stakeholders and within the NSFOCUS organization
- Change leadership: Proven capability to lead change. Add ideas and value to the organization
- Strong orientation towards innovation, exploration, and creativity; and a belief in the value of enterprise security and the difference it can make in organizations.
- High energy, passionate, a natural contributor to the business internally and externally to his/her immediate business
- Fluent English and Portuguese is a must
- CISSP/CEH or any other relevant certificate is a plus