Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for developing the next generation of cloud-based services to support our customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Enhancing and Creating tools to analyze large quantity of data
- Utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation
- Work closely with our researchers to enhance our machine learning based systems
- Enhancing the core services provided through NSFOCUS cloud
- Work closely with Technical Support and Quality Assurance teams for debugging, trouble shooting
Proficient in Python and familiar with Unix/Linux development environment
- Experience with multi-core/multi-thread programming preferred
- Experience with AWS, AliCloud products and services
- Experience with web servers (nginx, apache, node.js)
- Strong knowledge with scripting (Perl, shell), and the ability to quickly prototype tools to extract information from large data sets
- Strong skills in large-scale software design and development
- Previous experience with large data sets (TB), a big plus
- Good knowledge of Database Servers (MySQL, mongo), a big plus
- Good knowledge of the messaging queue, RabbitMQ, Celery
- Knowledge of Hadoop/HBase, Kafka, Spark is a big plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated to fix broken things and able to work on a dynamic environment
- Team player, can-do attitude and take initiative
- Graduate degree (MS/PhD) in Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience with BS degree