- Provide full operational support of security infrastructure surrounding the Cloud and mitigate DDoS attacks
- Develop plans to safeguard cloud networks and information against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure
- Perform maintenance and administration of the network; identify problems, conduct root cause analysis, and provide resolutions
- Carry out firmware upgrades on networking devices to maintain standards and mitigate known issues
- Represent Network requirements and communicate standards contributing to project solutions
- Monitor devices and set up alerts to allow Operations to respond to degradation of systems that may jeopardize service availability, latency, and performance
- Maintain documentation of network configuration and procedures
- Monitor use of data files and carry out capacity planning to identify expansion needs and potential problems
- Keep abreast of new technologies to improve service levels and operational efficiencies
- Confer with other departments in operations to ensure coherent response to major incidents and smooth operational deployments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, Communication Engineering, or related field, plus 2 years’ experience in the job offered
- Skills in Security management platform, DDoS Mitigation, web application protection, deep packet inspection, BGP, MPLS, L2 & L3 VPNs are required.
Jobsite & Interview:
Santa Clara, CA
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.