Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
As a NSFOCUS Sales Engineer, you and your Regional Sales Manager partner will be responsible for helping clients transform their approach of Anti-DDoS and web security by presenting the NSFOCUS platform and products to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
To accomplish this, the sales engineer must have a strong technical foundation and a desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable solution design. The sales engineer will act as a trusted technical and business advisor to our clients while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
- Responsible for customer technical needs assessment and analysis
- Provide network security design, configurations and support (onsite and remote) to clients and partners
- Assist customers onsite during the deployment period
- Prepares bill of materials and quotations to clients and partners
- Develop application use case solutions and sales collaterals
- Research competition and develop customer specific technical sales strategies
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Line Management to develop winning technical offers
- Support RFP/RFI/RFQ proposal development and proposal delivery to customers
- Plan and execute proof of concept lab and field testing of product solutions at customer sites
- Provides basic training about products and solutions to clients and partners
- Act as a customer technical liaison to NSFOCUS
- Actively participate in tradeshows and other relevant marketing events.
- Design and build training programs
- Create training materials and online learning modules
- Develop and deliver training to clients and partners
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs
- Continuously update and improve training content.
- 4+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience selling to the carrier and provider customers. Knowledge of carrier network security technologies including but not limited to: DDoS, BGP, firewall, WAF, HTTP and web security technologies, proxies, caches, SSL/TLS, GRE and IPsec tunneling, DNS, load balancing, network architecture, null routing, etc.
- Proven hands-on experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, macOS, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems.
- Practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of DDoS mitigation technologies and products (on-premise /cloud /hybrid)
- You understand SaaS based technologies and their implications for the enterprise.
- Ability to work “hand-in-hand” with the Field Sales organization
- Strong interpersonal, listening and influencing skills. Ability to influence and negotiate with CXO level stakeholders and within the NSFOCUS organization
- You are high energy, passionate, a natural contributor to the business internally and externally to his/her immediate business
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under pressure.
- CISSP or any other relevant certificate is a plus
Education and Certification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience with BS degree
Position Type: Full time
Location: Beijing, Shenzhen, Malaysia and Thailand