Job Category: Regional Sales Director – Country Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Primary Locations: Eastern Europe
Travel: Required– approximately 50%, varied
Founded in 2000 to provide enterprise-level network security solutions and services primarily in the Asia/Pacific market. The new NSFOCUS International Business Division (IBD) brings advanced security solutions to the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
Our research and development teams focus on vulnerability analysis, threat understanding and security intelligence, while providing core technical support for NSFOCUS products, solutions and services. This long-term commitment has helped our customers maintain high levels of business operations and ensured that their online business systems always remain available. With offices in the United States, Japan, Europe, China and Southeast Asia.
NSFOCUS supports more than 12,000 enterprise-level customers including some of the largest telecom carriers, data centers, financial services companies, cloud service providers, managed security services providers and enterprises in the world. Keeping them connected and secure.
To keep up with demand EMEA is expanding and has a number of positions. Be part of an exciting journey!
- Meet/exceed revenue targets and achieve ‘soft’ targets within fixed deadlines, as defined.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities to deliver against sales targets.
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts that are beneficial for both NS Focus and the client.
- Effectively communicate the NS Focus message to prospective and existing clients
- Understand client’s business drivers and technical requirements.
- Confident and experienced in holding customer facing calls, web and in person meetings as well as preparing formal proposals for solutions ranging in value up to $5m.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, competition, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Develop relationships with and leverage the channel, government bodies, CERT’s, professional associations and industry groups.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating territory strategy and tactics with support from a virtual team including some or all of; channel sales, inside sales, pre-sales engineering, solutions architects, marketing, product management and/or management/executive teams to achieve objectives.
- Liaise with the account management (AM) team to ensure smooth and professional handover of new business and pick up new upsell opportunities within established accounts who will be managed by the AM team.
- Utilize existing sales tools and create tools to effectively achieve goals
- Qualify any inbound leads within sales SLA’s and assume overall responsibility to drive leads forward to close.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process whilst completing the required sales reporting (Salesforce.com and/or equivalent)
- Attend regular sales call as scheduled and sales meetings as required
- Manage and report against pipeline and sales metrics
- Experience of managing in country teams a plus
- A real desire to help customers find solutions to challenges and mitigate risks to their businesses.
- Comfortable working in a ‘start up’ environment (albeit one with the backing of a significant corporate)
- Creative, hungry and determined.
- Self-motivated and capable of taking the initiative without needing direction.
- Maintain a high energy, motivational & high performance sales environment.
Why NS Focus?
- Great story to tell
- Great team to work with
- Great pay and accelerators
- Great technology
- Make a difference
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Regional Sales Director – Eastern Europe” in the subject line.