- Technical product owner for the web UI for an integrated network security products portfolio. – Work closely with Product Manager and UI/UX Design Lead to create a world class web UI.
- Work with UI/UX Design Lead to specify necessary REST API to support the new UI.
- Collaborate with backend developers on implementation of REST endpoints.
- Technical lead level experience building non-trivial data-driven Web 2.0 apps
- Experience in responsive web design
- Browser-based REST or AJAX
- A web MVC framework like Angular js
- A charting framework like D3 or Highcharts
- Web application security
- Minimum of 2-5 years of direct experience required
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts
- Familiarity with data science/data visualization concepts, especially around time series, geolocation, heat maps
- Some experience with a modern server side framework like Node.js or Rails
- Familiarity with token-based authentication schemes like OAuth2
- Mandarin speaking a bonus
This is an individual contributor role, reporting into VP of Product Development and Product Management. The ideal candidate will take the ownership and the initiative to deliver an amazing new web experience for our market-leading, battle-tested line of network security products. They will have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status