Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
- Oversee office reception, greet visitors, screen and route calls to appropriate team members.
- Manage day to day office operations including planning for onsite/offsite events and other activities, shipping and receiving, ordering supplies and other general office administrative/operations responsibilities and assignments.
- Serve as primary point of contact and liaison with vendors on facilities maintenance, overseeinventory, budgeting and planning of office food and supplies.
- Manage office/facilities initiatives and create health and safety processes and programs.
- Support and enhance the organization’s human resources and facilities management functions by carrying out directives given.
- Handle a variety of personnel related duties with confidentiality, and provide information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for scheduling interviews and guiding all candidates through the interview process.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Prepare new-hire paperwork and ensure that all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Assist and support HR Manager with day-to-day tasks and special HR projects.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive team as needed, with booking meetings, travel, expense reimbursements, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years’ office coordination or general administration experience
- Good attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Good problem solving, planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and work well with a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to be flexible and handle confidential information
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
NSFOCUS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.