Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
NSFOCUS is the revolutionizing the Anti-DDOS security market space. As a company, we are focused on eliminating market inefficiencies by empowering our partners to provide better security as a service and providing state of the art hybrid DDOS protection and other security services. Our products and services protect 4 of the world’s top 10 largest telecommunication companies and world’s largest banks. We have also protected against the largest DDOS attacks ever recorded.
With its multi-tenant, distributed cloud security platform, NSFOCUS effectively moves security into the internet backbone, operating in data centers around the world and enabling organizations to fully leverage the promise of cloud computing with unparalleled and uncompromising protection, performance and business models. NSFOCUS delivers unified, carrier-grade hybrid security, including Anti-DDoS, web security and threat intelligence, crossing cloud and on-premise. To learn more, visit us at https://nsfocusglobal.com
As the PM for Hybrid Anti-DDoS solutions, you will be responsible for building the vision and roadmap of the portfolio around DDoS protection business for NSFOCUS IB and leading the team to an increasingly healthy business success.
- Create the product requirements, develop market strategy with short/mid/long term roadmaps, design the pricing strategy and competitive strategy, and in charge of the products throughout entire life cycle.
- Team up with sales team, sales engineers, customer success team, cloud team, R&D;
- Work with potential customers and partners to have a successful implementation, delivery and monitoring of NSFOCUS security products.
- Perform marketing research, directs product schedules, and organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product on time
- Work with team to design and expand our product front look and feel to present visibility into the network traffic, DDoS attack, security management. Determine the API interfaces for multiple components of the product to interact.
- Work with management team to define business strategy and goals around DDoS protection solutions.
- Be a true team player to motivate yourself as well as others, and collaborate well in a global team environment. Maintain transparency and align feature release schedules within the company vision.
- Working on related products in different stages of life cycle.
- 5+ years of direct experience in network security as product management, security architect, solutions architect or systems engineers
- Hands-on working knowledge of DDoS on-prem solutions and DDoS in the cloud solutions. Working experience in security related SaaS or IaaS is a plus.
- Experience driving business plans, product roadmaps, assessing performance against metrics and project milestones, conducting comparative analysis and research to determine investment alternatives and product plans and messaging.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, for both executives and engineers.
- Experience with BGP, TCP, web application protection, packet inspection, routers, VPNs, network monitoring and analyze Network performance is required.
- Experience with agile development using the tools such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Git is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese (native or bilingual proficiency) is a plus.
- CISSP or any other relevant certificate is a plus
Education and Certification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience with BS degree
Position Type: Full time
Location: Santa Clara, CA, United States